Tafnit Program for reducing educational gaps and increasing academic success was established in 2001, as a joint project of the Rashi Foundation and the Ministry of Education - the southern region. Today, the program operates in over 200 and high schools in the southern, northern, Haifa, center and Tel-Aviv regions, in collaboration with the Ministry of Education, local municipalities and the other partners.
As a part of the continual development of the program evaluation and research on the impact of the program is conducted both internally and externally to the Program.
Below are complete and summarized versions of evaluative research reports that were conducted about the Tafnit Program.
- Start Graduates IDF Enlistment Report 2010-11
- 2014 Study of Higher Education Participation Rates for Start Graduates
- 2011 TAU "Start" Graduates Survey
- 2012- A Status Survey of Vocation and Academic Studies of graduates who participated in "Last Hurdle" Program during 11th or 12th grade throughout 2007-2011
- 2014- Study of Participation in Higer Education-Partnership with the Gilbert Foundation during 2004/5-2005/6
- 2008 BGU "Start" Graduates
- 2010 "Start" Graduates- IDF/NS Enlistments Rates
- 2011 TAU "Last Hurdle" Graduates
- 2008 "Start" Graduates - IDF/NS Enlistment Rates
2006 BGU Comprehensive Tafnit Program Evaluation
- 2006 BGU Comprehensive Tafnit Program Evaluation Report- complete (Hebrew- 120 pages)
- 2006 BGU Comprehensive Tafnit Program Evaluation Report- summary (28 pages)
- 2006 BGU Comprehensive Tafnit Program Evaluation Report - Brief Summary (7 pages)
- 2006 BGU Comprehensive Tafnit Program Evaluation Report - excerpts (3 pages)