Yeholot aims to build cross-sector partnerships that will enable it to increase the range of its programs and deepen their impact.
We work in full cooperation with the Ministry of Education on the national and regional levels, with the education departments of the local authorities, and with school networks such as Amit and Amal.
Philanthropic partners – foundations, private and corporate donors – play an essential role in shaping the activity as we define together specific issues and target populations for intervention within the shared vision.
The main philanthropic partners are:
- Check Point Software Technologies Ltd
- Bronicki Family
- Glencore Society for Education and Welfare
- The DM Charitable Trust
- Rosalinde and Arthur Gilbert Foundation
- Golgberg Charitable Trust
- The Jewish Federation of Southern Arizona
- Anonymous Partners